Thursday, December 14, 2006

Also on my mind right now.

I was gong to say something about the other subject that was on my mind right now, However, after the longest post ever I've decided to hold it over for another day. I'd been thinking about someone a lot over the last few days and I just wanted to talk about the whole situation here, but given that it's 5.30am I think that that I should probably go to bed. I expect that it will probably be another long post and I'm pretty tired so...

Tomorrow I should also finish off that job application and maybe get some exercise. Exercise is something else I've been neglecting over the past few weeks. Admittedly I'd left the weights alone because I'd strained my shoulder (though I think I did it due to the awkward position I adopt whilst I use my desktop PC. I sit on the chair the wrong way round lean my left side across the back, with my left hand hovering over the keyboard and my right arm stretched way too much across to the mouse on the right hand side of the desk.) Regardless, I shouldn't have let that stop me from doing everything else. It's easy for me to stop though. Years ago a friend told me that she was quite literally addicted to going to the gym. She'd wake up and want to exercise. I don't seem to have that problem

Anyway, I'm feeling (and looking) a little flabby at the moment. I have been trying (I should emphasise trying because I haven't always been successful) to eat a little better and a little less too, so I'm hoping that will help.

I wonder if lack of exercise has also been a factor in my recent spell of depression?

No comments: