Saturday, March 14, 2009

No broken, just mildly sprained

I have a horrid feeling that my last post read like I was having some kind of psychotic breakdown. Rest assured, my mental state, whilst a little fragile at the moment, isn't so volatile that I'm about to go on a shotgun wielding, kill crazy rampage. My destructiveness extends only to myself. Obviously that doesn't mean I'm about to jump of a bridge either. I'm making things worse now aren't I?

Anyway, over the last 24 hours my mood's been very up and down, but I think I'm probably over the worst of it, at least for now.

I've written a hell of a lot of posts for somebody who, only yesterday, was going to give up on the whole blogging thing all together. I felt so differently then, almost like I was a different person. God, I was trying to write this post to show how much better I'm feeling; right now I seem to be insinuating that I have multiple personality disorder.

Right, I'm going to wrap things up now, before I end up suggesting that I'm suffering from every single kind of mental illness in the book. By the way, my next post will be this blog's 100th. I don't have anything special planned for it, but I just thought I'd mention it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.