Friday, February 13, 2009

Feeling Anxious

A couple of my news posts have been put up on the website of the company for which I'm currently working.

This has actually raised a few issues for me.

1, I completely failed to negotiate payment for them. This was a bit stupid on my part, but I was so flattered and excited to be asked that I really didn't think.

2, They've been slightly re-written. I'm really not fond of having my work re-jigged by anyone else, especially when the changes actually make things slightly worse. Once could argue that, once I've given over the work she can do whatever she likes with it. She has, after all, paid for it. Except, of course, she hasn't.

3, I'm not getting enough work. I'm just waiting around for her to call me up with extra work and I'm hopelessly grateful when I receive it. I need a full time job, it's as simple as that. I need to get a proper salary and move out.

4, I need to start writing this script. It's just important.

Over the last few nights I've been having some anxiety problems. Some tightness in my throat, headaches and sleepless nights. I think it's because of this lack of security and worry about when I'm going to get my next work. I'd be happy if I was working an awful lot, but I'm not.

On a lighter note, I had another good date tonight and it looks like I'll be seeing her again on Saturday.

I need to sleep. Saturday might be starting quite early.

No comments: