Sunday, January 04, 2009

An Apology

I think I was a bit hasty. Never let it be said that I can’t have my mind changed. You may remember that I made some, rather harsh comments about a friend’s girlfriend. Well, I take quite a lot of it back. I went out for drinks last night, and she was there. She was actually pretty nice. Quite funny even. I still think that she’s a little too controlling, but I guess that’s my friend’s problem, not mine. If he’s happy with her, who am I to argue.

I guess every time I meet somebody I evaluate them anew. I suppose that must be a good thing. I make judgements, but I don't think that I'm not judgemental. A first impression counts for something, I just won’t hold you to it. I think that makes sense.

That was a short post, so I’ll do another in a bit.

No comments: