Monday, March 09, 2009

I've had enough

I've tried out Twitter, and frankly, 140 characters isn't long enough, so I'm probably not going to bother with it anymore.

I have woken up this morning with a headache (again). Last night I was feeling anxious and depressed. I had pains in my chest which seemed to have returned to me this morning after my Mother started, as soon as she saw me, moaning at me about getting a job. So far she's suggested that I work part time at Sainsburys or join the army. So, it seems that she wants me dead. I'd kill myself after a stint at a supermarket or be killed by a hail of bullets or blown to pieces by a suicide bomber if I joined the armed forces.

I would like a job, yes, but I can't just keep getting rubbishy ones to placate my Mum. That's all I've been doing for the past few years and it's just getting me nowhere. If she simply wants me to continue my cycle of misery then I'm just going to have to check out of this life for good.

How on earth does it help me to have her say that I'm making her miserable? Does she not realise that by saying that sort of thing she'll simply make me feel worse and thus less capable of actually improving my situation?

I was at a friend's stag do this weekend and, presuming that I make it through the day, I'll jot down some of my thoughts about that in a future post.

But truly, I've had enough.

No comments: